Two Day Pre- and Post-Processing Course
- After this class you will have a working knowledge of both CO2 and Ethanol extraction theory and practice and be able to use density to fraction oil into various components.
- You will be comfortable with winterization, filtration, and solvent recovery while learning how to make full-spectrum terpene rich oil devoid of waxes and lipids.
- You will be able to understand the principles and practices of distillation theory and learn how to use short-path distillation to distill oils. You will learn how fractionate in distillation.
- You will learn the theory and practice in THC remediation and isomerization.
- This class is $1,000 for a two-days of classroom and laboratory demonstrations.
- BONUS: Add a third day for $450.00 to work in the Avila Herbals laboratory with our equipment to get more hands-on work in distillation and remediation.
What you get:
- Two full days (9am – 3pm classroom and 3pm – 5pm laboratory demonstrations)
- PPE (glasses, gloves, and respirators when needed)
- Course handout and references
- We will have continental breakfast, drinks, and lunch available both days as part of the registration costs