COURSE 2: Manufacturing Cannabis products
- After this class you will have a working knowledge of the requirements to create Master Manufacturing Records (MMRs) and how to do Quality Control (QC) on your manufacturing processes. You will learn how to do efficiency and yield calculations.
- We will go through HAACP requirements and provide information on the requirements for a commercial kitchen, which would be required by VDACS to manufacture cannabis-containing products.
- You will be comfortable with manufacturing of vape pens, tinctures, body and skin care, and edibles. We will supply you with the ins and outs of production, requirements, and manufacturing tips.
- This class is $1,100 for a two-days of classroom and manufacturing demonstrations.
What you get:
- Two full days (9am – 3pm classroom and 3pm – 5pm laboratory demonstrations)
- PPE (glasses, gloves, and respirators when needed)
- Course handout and references
- We will have continental breakfast, drinks, and lunch available both days as part of the registration costs